Make Money With Ebook Publishing.
Do you have an interesting story and you want to share with everyone in the world? Maybe you should make a plan and try to write an eBook and sell them on Amazon.
I have seen many authors, they sell many eBooks on Amazon every year. Few authors have almost 100 various eBooks and they are selling on Amazon.
If you don’t want to go for the blogging part, you can take the route of selling your eBook online and make money from it.
The online network has changed so many things in the world. EBooks and audio books are impressive ways to enlighten and create an experience for your followers. With e-books, you have opportunities to provide in-depth knowledge and guidance to your customers. You can pitch into the topic you have only delivered on your blogs or podcasts and create idle income in the process.
As internet entrepreneurs, we use mail and other social media sites to market our products and services and zoom to conduct meetings. And that’s just small destruction on the internet. One of the biggest mixes up industries provides a great path to authoritative money-making online ventures for an entrepreneur in publishing and selling e-books online.
9 Amazing steps to create and sell e-books on your website:-
1. Do research before selecting your book topic
● To set yourself up for the largest audience possible make sure you are writing your content with a wide reach.
● To measure your reach just search a similar title on kindle to check its ranking.
2. Research the most searched keywords
● The self-publishing strategy is to research keywords related to your traffic.
● There are such tools as Moz explorer, Google keyword planner that will offer you a list of keywords that generate more traffic to your website.
● This will help you rank higher digitally.
3. Design your e-book
● Select Your Topic
● Think about what field you are strong about and what content helps you target your audience.
● Get creative
● Tip: a significant way to index your audience responses is to look at which of your blogs and social media content gets the most to most comments and shares.
● Come up with an exciting title.
● Be specific about your title, it can be a game-changer.
● Write your ebook
4. Format your ebook
● Make it easy and informative so that the audience grab the knowledge completely.
● Use prominent images.
5. Hire a graphic designer to design the layout and your ebook cover
● The most eye-catchy thing is the cover of the book. People used to’ judge the book by its cover”.
● Select the attention-grabbing book cover.
6. Convert your e-book
● For the convenience of your readers, you can sell your e-book in PDF format.
7. Add your e-book to the website
● Use Selz store builder, upload your e-book with the front cover, and then add a description.
8. Advertise your e-book
● Grab the attention of readers through social media. Contact your Facebook page, Twitter, LinkedIn contacts with links back to your website for more information.
● Build traffic and buzz around your e-book.
● Promote your book on your blog and on your email list, it will help you to reach a wider audience and build passive income.
● Offer a free chapter of your book.
● Create contests.
● Do giveaways.
9. To make money selling e-books, sell them for free
● Listing your book for free for five days will boost its presence and helps you to capture a wider audience.
● Through this, we can collect positive reviews of your book as it can be downloadable as a freebie.
● While planning to list digital products keep in mind to research titles, sub-title, keywords, and pricing strategies for your e-book and blog content.
● After publishing an e-book the next and important step for publishing digital content is audio book as you cannot publish an audio book without an e-book.